Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crap...

So... when I was in 8th grade they had us make time capsules for ourselves to open when we were graduating from high school.  I didn't go to the "unveiling" because I thought I remember everything I put in there... I was wrong.

There was a tiny note that read (in my handwriting):
"To the future me, from Callif.  I want a tattoo, get one for me.
P.S. Don't forget me."

Of course, I feel horrible... Past me would get so depressed if he knew I'd forgotten all about him (his favorite poet was John Keats... he wanted to be famously immortal), so I need to get a tattoo, because if I can't be loyal to myself I have no hope for the future.
I know, it's a rash, foolish, permanent decision... oh well.
Now to decide what to get...

2 comments:

Eddie O'Reilly said...

"To thine own self be true."

I guess so, maybe, or have you just found a convenient excuse to make an ill advised permanent mistake, and blame it on poor young Callif?

Callif said...

That could very well be true...
Although, about a week ago I was really opposed to someone else getting a tattoo lol...